We Can Help You With:
The objectives of a physical and operational security review are much the same as those for an organizational risk review. The difference between the two is that a physical and operational security tends to focus on a particular premise or operation.
Typically, the aspects of physical security that we would examine might include:
- Environment in which the business operates
- Building design and construction
- Suitability and state of current physical security systems e.g. access control systems
- Vehicle security and other
Operational security issues we might examine could include:
- Security policies and procedures
- Staff, contractor, supplier and visitor control
- Security manpower services provided e.g. Guarding
- Cash and stock control
- Staff training
An important component of all reviews are the recommendations. The focus of the recommendations is on practical and cost-effective solutions.